duMONT Minute Man® Arbor Presses are easy to operate Manual Broaching Machines designed for Push Broaching with Keyways and Internal Hole Broaches. These Hand Operated Presses are available in 3 and 5 Ton Models and provide the pressure required to Push Broaches through the work piece.
Both Arbor Presses provide these essential features:
- Ratchet operation with compound leverage for minimum operator effort.
- Pawl between lever and pinion permits positioning lever for most convenient reach and pull.
- Counter weight returns lever to upright rest position.
- Ram positioned by handwheel reduces travel, tests Broach alignment, supports the Broach and workpiece assembly.
- Round ram with rack teeth cut to center concentrates force along the center line to avoid cramping.
- Rugged table machined square with ram, and slotted for Broach drop-through.
The No. 2-R Press offers 3 tons of pressure has a 17 ¼” height-over-plate, suitable for use with Keyways Broach Styles “A”, “B”, “B-1″, “C” and comparable Internal Hole Broaches. The No. 3-R Press offers 5 tons of pressure has a 20 ½” height-over-plate, suitable for use with Keyways Broach Styles “A”, “B”, “B-1″, “C”, “D” and comparable Internal Hole Broaches.
Please contact factory for details